Recent Before & After Photos

Irma Downs tree


The before photo shows just how devastating a hurricane can be.  Our client found out first hand when  Irma caused a tree to come crashing down on his... READ MORE



SERVPRO acts quickly to keep hotel rooms open


SERVPRO of Central Brevard knows how important it is for Hotels to keep rooms available for their customers. Often these rooms are already booked in advance and... READ MORE



Using infrared cameras during storm events


SERVPRO often uses infrared cameras during storm events and most water damages to help quickly find areas that could be water damaged. Infrared cameras only sho... READ MORE



Small Mold job turned into a LARGE mold job


SERVPRO was hired to remediate mold from a bathroom that was discovered because of a musty odor. Once SERVPRO set up containment and PPE the mirror was the firs... READ MORE



Office Building water damage


Water damage at this local commercial office building produced standing water over thousands of square feet of office floor space. SERVPRO of Central Brevard pr... READ MORE



Cocoa Beach Property Managers Call SERVPRO for Help


SERVPRO of Central Brevard provides service to a lot of property managers and independent property owners who have rental units.SERVPRO works hard to keep tenan... READ MORE



Middle of the night kitchen fire


This fire was stopped short of major destruction and injury or death because this  family was awoken by the smoke detectors. The were able safely evacuate ... READ MORE



Home Fire in Rockledge


Fire damage to this Rockledge home was extensive. The staircase and hallway in the before photo show thick soot and smoke damage. Any fire is a homeowners night... READ MORE



Water Damaged Kitchen Viera


This kitchen had a slow leak behind the dishwasher that went unnoticed for weeks. Once it was discovered SERVPRO was called out to clean it up. The water sat lo... READ MORE



Broken Drain Line In Cocoa Beach Condo


SERVPRO was called out I the middle of the night to this condo food caused by a cracked sewer line in the wall. Once the plumber was able to stop and repair the... READ MORE