They were getting a new roof- but after a severe thunder storm over the weekend they got a whole lot they did not bargain for-
The water pooled on the roof and came in and as you can see from the pic made the ceiling crash in..
Smoke Ring in Cape Canaveral
In this photo taken from a condo in Cape Canaveral- we see the effects of lots of indoor smoking- Look at the circle around the fan- basically the "white" circle is where the air flow did not allow the smoke to stick to the ceiling!!
Cricket wireless carpet removal
SERVPRO of Central Brevard responded to a water damage At the Cricket Wireless on Merritt Island.
It took a day or two to get the approval to do the cleanup- and by then the bacteria in the carpet began to smell very bad. So they had us pull the carpet- which really needed to happen!!!
What mold can cause...
These pics show what must be done in order to remove a large amount of mold- Water leaked behind the cabinet and mold has been growing for a while-
It was necessary to strip the area down to the bare studs to be sure all the mold was gone.
Fire Damage from Lightning strike
This photos shows the damage a fire did to this roof in Melbourne, Florida. The fire was started by a lightning strike from a storm that passed by.
What you don't see is the week spots where the plywood had burnt away. A very dangerous situation, especially for the fire fighters .
House FIre in Melbourne Florida Lightning Strike
This photo is of the inside of a Melbourne Florida home that was struck by lightning and started a fire- This is the ceiling of the kitchen area-
You can see the damage to the insulation as well as the trusses.
Many rooms were affected as there was soot everywhere as well as water from the firefighting efforts.
This is what can happen if a water leak from the roof is left unattended to-
This image clearly shows the growth and spreading of the mold. Generally it only take about 72 hours for mold to start growing-
This has been going on much longer than that.
Hurricane Matthew damage Cocoa, Florida
Here is a pic from Hurricane Matthew-
Fortunately this heavy tree branch fell into the
fence instead of the near by homes-
It seems that most of the damage in Central Brevard was done to fences.
Fire Damage in West Cocoa- Central Brevard
Here is a pic of fire damage in West Cocoa-
Basically what happened -Kids were playing with fireworks and a spark caught some materials that were next to the house and the rest is history-
Thanks to a quick acting neighbor and the Fire Dept- it could have been much worse.
Mold in Cocoa Beach
Here is a mold remediation we were doing in Cocoa Beach--Florida
This is a prime example of why you might want to clean under your refrigerator every now and then- this pics shows mold plus a whole lot more!!
It came from upstairs!
Shown here is what sometimes must happen to dry the water in your ceiling- when the water damage occurs from the condo unit above yours-
We had to drill a hole in the ceiling in order for the air movers and dehumidifiers to dry above the ceiling.
This damage happened at a condo in Cape Canaveral Florida-
The Cause-- water damage in Cocoa Beach
Seen in this pic is the cause of a water damage in a Cocoa Beach Condo-
As you can see the supply line snapped away from the toilet-
I recommend checking your supply lines at least twice a year!!
Water Damage Cape Canaveral Condo
Water damage in Cape Canaveral-
Here we are extracting water in a Condo Cape Canaveral- This hallway shows how a single unit water damage can effect many more units in the same condo--
FIre at Micky D's
Here is where a fire started at a local Mcdonalds in Cocoa Florida--
This was behind a fryer--which had to be replaced- as well as the hoods-
The whole restaurant had to be cleaned from top to bottom---
Mold in Merritt Island
Here is a pic of mold from a remediation we did in Merritt Island- in central Brevard County-
The mold started from a leak in the AC system in ended up in the walls---
If you ever see black spots in your AC closet--
Here is a current photo of our wonderful crew here are SERVPRO of Central Brevard- But we are more than that- we really are a family- And we look forward to being here to serve your family when you need us!!
Takin' Care of the Crew
Here is our fearless leader REO--
Taking some time out on a Friday to grill out some great meat for the crew. Sometimes its nice to have a relaxing beginning to the weekend-
Cleaning in Paradise
Working for SERVPRO of Central Florida can be the greatest job on earth- Especially when you get to work in an awesome location like the space coast. It just doesn't get any better than this!!
Green to the Rescue
SERVPRO of Central Brevard came to the rescue of the Cocoa Beach Florida City Hall and Police Dept. On April 7th 2016-
They had a water pipe burst on the 2nd floor which flooded the entire building-
3rd Annual taste of the Coast
This is our table at the 3rd annual taste of the coast which took place at the Cocoa Beach Country Club on September 23rd 2016. We met tons of great people and enjoyed some really awesome food- Can't wait for next year.