Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Does Your Home Need Effective Mold Remediation?
Getting mold remediation professionals to arrive quickly during an emergency begins with understanding the severity of the situation. While many homes in the area might contend with microbial growth in the bathroom or attic, these organisms can cause health effects for those exposed and deteriorate structural elements. Contacting our SERVPRO team provides practical help with:
- Mold remediation
- black mold
- attic mold
- bathroom mold removal
- mold specialists
Can Mold Inspections Help Make Remediation Efficient?
An initial action that can get taken after mold damage is discovered are mold inspections. These efforts identify the extent of the damage to your property and what can get done initially to remove active colonization and better protect the house occupants if they have not been displaced. Inspections direct the attention of remediators to the most pressing concerns when the work begins.
Are Mold Specialists the Right Choice?
When it comes to mold removal and remediation strategies, you want experienced professionals that have leading equipment to help. Our Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) are certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC.) These accreditations ensure you are getting experts to help your property.
How Can Black Mold Get Removed from Attics?
Black mold can be a stressful discovery, and the organism can often be found in the attic of your home when vulnerabilities in your roof exist. Remediation of these threats involves controlled demolition, sanding, and media blasting.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (321) 638-4947
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Central Brevard?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (321) 638-4947
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Central Brevard is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Cocoa community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2140 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: