Fire Damage in Rockledge, Florida
We responded to a report of a house fire in Rockledge Florida.
When we arrived on site the fire department was finishing up and speaking to the homeowner.
From the outside of the it did not look very bad, however, once we were able to look inside the damage was clear.
The fire started from a back bedroom and when the door was opened the smoke was pushed through the house and because the chimney flue was open, up the chimney causing the smoke and soot the be drawn all over the home
Now most of the major damage was contained to the back bedroom where the fire started because the bedroom door had been shut.
The inspector said that the cause of the fire was a short in a hair dryer that was left plugged in.
So please unplug your hair dryers!!!!!!!!!!!